FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
A. ISNA Online Matrimonials is a web-based matrimonial service for single Muslims in North America who are seeking a spouse. Members can post their detailed profile, post pictures, set match preferences, and send & receive messages from other members in this online database. This website is developed, monitored, and administered by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).Q. How do I become a member of ISNA Online matrimonials?
A. You can register for a free 7-day trial or join the paid membership by clicking on ‘Register Now’ button on the home page. You will need to fill out the form to create your personal profile. In paid membership you will have options for 1 month ($ 19.95), 3 months ($ 49.95), and 6 months plans ($ 89.95).Q. What is my personal information, date of birth, and address used for? How can I edit this information?
A. Your personal information, date of birth, and address are for our records. We do not display any of your personal information on the website. You can change this information by clicking on ‘Account Setting’ on your profile home page.Q. What is the difference between login name and display name?
A. Login name is used to login to the account, while the display name shows on your profile during searchQ. How can I change my Display Name on my Profile?
A. You can change your display name by clicking on ‘Update My Profile’ from your profile home page.Q. Why should I add my photograph to my matrimonial profile?
A. Statistics show that adding a photograph to your profile increases the “profile views” by up to 7 times. You are also likely to receive 10 times more responses by adding a photo. You can add up to 3 photos to your Profile.Q. What are the benefits of Free Membership Trial?
- Create your profile
- Add photos to your profile
- Set your partner’s preferences
- Search for profiles
- Browse matches
- Send and receive messages
A. Deluxe membership has all the features and benefits of Free Trial Membership. In addition to this, it allows you to share your personal contact information with other paid members. Deluxe members can also perform advance search based on their preferences.Q. What are the payment and cancellation options and procedures?
- If you choose a 7-day Free Trial you do not need to provide credit card information. At the end of Free Trial you will be asked to provide payment information, if you choose to become a paid member. In paid membership (Deluxe Package) you can choose from 1 Month, 3 Month, or 6 Month options.
- As a paid member you can choose any of the paid membership plans (1, 3, or 6 Month Membership Plans). After the membership plan expires you will be automatically charged according to the Next Membership Plan. By default Next Membership Plan is the same as the current membership plan but you can change it before your current membership expires. As a member you can also cancel auto recharging.
- After you choose a membership plan, you will receive an email two days before the expiration date regarding the charges for the renewal of your membership. The email also provides cancellation steps to follow in case you want to cancel the membership.
A. To cancel your membership, please follow these steps:
- Click on Membership Settings on User Home page
- Follow the Cancel Your Membership section. In this section you can cancel your membership easily.
A. If you have not opt out of the auto recharge and renewal, your membership will automatically be renewed and your credit card will be charged at the end of your membership plan period. You can cancel your membership at anytime. As a member you can also cancel auto recharging.Q. How do I edit my profile?
A. You can edit your profile by clicking on ‘Update My Profile’ from your profile home page.Q. I'm having trouble uploading my pictures?
A. Each picture you upload must be not greater than 200 KB in size. Pictures, more than the prescribed size, may not be uploaded due to restrictions on the picture size. Picture must be in .jpg or .png format.Q. I cannot see my new profile?
A. Each profile that is created for the first time (just after registration) goes through a screening process during which it cannot be viewed publicly. Your profile will be available for viewing within 24 hours after you create it.Q. How long does it take to get a new or updated profile posted for viewing?
A. Profile is screened before it goes live with the updated information. This process may take up to 24 hours.Q. I cannot see my updated profile?
A. Each profile that is updated may go under the process of screening. During this process your updated profile cannot be viewed publicly. But your old profile can be viewed publicly.Q. I cannot save my profile?
A. While saving your profile you must complete all the required fields marked with red asterisk. Leaving any of these fields blank or unselected will not allow you to save your profile.Q. Who should I contact for questions or feedback?
A. For Technical Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org