Q. What is the ISNA Matrimonials?
A. ISNA Matrimonials is an online matrimonial website for Muslims in North America. Members can post their profile
with pictures and send and receive messages from all other members in this online database.This website is developed and administered by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).
Q. What are the payment and cancellation options and procedures?
Q. How do I cancel my membership?
- If you choose a 7 day Free Trial you do not need to provide credit card information. At the end of Free Trial you will be asked to provide payment information for the deluxe package you choose (1 Month, 3 Month, or 6 Month).
- As a paid member you can choose any of the paid membership plans (1, 3, or 6 Month Membership Plans). After the membership plan expires you will be automatically charged according to the Next Membership Plan. By default Next Membership Plan is the same as the current membership plan but you can change it before your current membership expires. As a member you can also cancel auto recharging.
- After you choose a membership plan, you will receive an email two days before the expiration date regarding the charges for the renewal of your membership. The email also provides cancellation steps to follow in case you want to cancel the membership.
A. To cancel your membership, please follow these steps:
Q. Will I have to subscribe every time my membership period ends or will my
membership automatically be renewed until I cancel it.
- Click on Membership Settings on User Home page
- Follow the Cancel Your Membership section. In this section you can cancel your membership easily.
A. Your membership will automatically be renewed and your credit card will be charged at the end of your membership
plan period. You can cancel your membership at anytime.
Q. I'm having trouble uploading my pictures.
A. Each picture you upload must be no greater than 200 KB in size. Pictures more than the prescribed size may not be
uploaded due to restrictions on the picture size.
Q. I can not see my new profile.
A. Each profile that is created for the first time (just after registration) goes through a screening process during
which it cannot be viewed publicly.
Q. How long does it take to get a new or updated profile posted for viewing?
A. Profile is screened before it goes live with the updated information. This process may usually take up to 24 hours.
Q. I can not see my updated profile.
A. Each profile that is updated may go under the process of screening. During this process your updated profile can
not be viewed publicly. But your old profile can be viewed publicly.
Q. I can not save my profile.
A. While saving your profile you must fill/select all the required fields marked with red asterisk. Leaving any of
such field blank or unselected will not allow you to save your profile.
Q. Who should I contact for questions or feedback?.
A. For Technical Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Feedback email: email@example.com